Friday 9 September 2016

wk 7 reflection

What I am most proud of
___________________
This week the work I am most proud of probably has to be my tie dye t shirt. I think that it came out really well. At the moment it has been hung up in the hall for the Art Soiree.

What I can work on
________________
I need to work on managing  the amount of time it takes me to do my Thursday Friday maths
because I only just finished this week.



This week I have been working on my explanation on volcanoes. I am nearly finished i just need to do a bit more.


1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Harry

    Fantastic work on your explanation Harry, continue to work through and edit your writing.
    You have thought very carefully about what you need to work on next and I very much agree that it would be a good idea to work on your time management.

    Miss Power

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.