Monday 11 April 2016

Book reveiw

For my Grey Main star I have been reading every night.


As evidence of this I will write a short book review of a story I have read.

 The book is about a thirteen year old boy has to turn off all technology.
The main characters are Greg Hefley, Rowley and Greg's mother.
In the story the whole town turns off all technology. Greg doesn't like the idea because he enjoys technology.
My favourite part of the story is when he goes on a camp and he is the leader they have to use team work to get 200 Bales of hay to the other side off the barn when he finally did it he felt accomplished but turns out it was for no absolute reason.


1 comment:

  1. hi harry nice work of description I could imagine it in my head maybe show more about your other main stars it reminds me about dog days wonder if they will make another one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.